Brake Shop Repair Services
The Midas brake shop is one of North America’s brake service leaders. Midas technicians know every part of your brake system inside and out. Plus, all brake repair service is performed with lifetime warranty brake pads and shoes. That’s the famous Midas lifetime guarantee.
Regular brake inspections should be part of your vehicle’s ongoing maintenance to ensure its safety and reliability. It’s recommended every 24,000 miles / 2 years.
Have your brakes inspected immediately if you experience any of the following:
- Low or spongy brake pedal
- Hard brake pedal
- Brake warning light that stays on
- Continuously squealing or grinding brakes
When you bring your car in for brake repairs, a Midas technician will:
- Explain the problem
- Talk through what service options are available
- Provide you with a written estimate before any work is done.
Count on us to repair your brakes and get you safely back on the road.
Schedule your brake inspection now at one of our convenient locations. (link on Schedule and on convenient locations).